Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Comments

I'm beyond frustration at the bullshit Anonymous posts from marketers. I turned on the word verification function. The only difference will be that to post a comment, letters need to be typed in by a person. This way, automated systems cannot send out auto-posts. If this doesn't solve the problem, I'll turn off the option of leaving comments, which will be very sad to me. (Q, do you have any suggestions beyond using the letter verification? I know you've had the same problem).

1 Comments:

Blogger stc said...

I haven't received a single spam message since I enabled word verification, so I haven't had to look any further for a solution.

Another blogger I know switched to the haloscan system, which seems to have solved the problem for him, so that's an alternate option.
Q

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home