Thursday, August 31, 2006

ID Badges

You'd think that making ID badges at work would be a pretty dry activity, right? Well it was for a little while.

So the Case Managers needed badges, mostly because Prevention already has them, so I can imagine they wanted them because they are constantly striving to be as cool as us. It's very hard to reach our level of coolness...especially once we get our new sexy labcoats and safely glasses next week. But seriously, the Case Managers and Prevention peeps generally go places that could require identification - hospitals, jails, meetings, etc. (below is my badge, pretty standard)



Anyway, so I lined the Case Managers against a really boring wall outside the women's bathroom (despite "K"'s plea to be photographed against pink fur that, strangely, is against an entire wall in her cube). I took two pictures for each person, and an extra one of "A" looking evil, just because. The badges are complete, but somehow we got off course.


The photo above is where we landed...with "L" trying to escape from "A"'s office (ignore the fact that the door next to her is open). But really...it was pretty fun, and I totally have to take partial responsibility for the chaos because, after all, I did take the picture.

Let's take a peek at the evil "A" photo, just for fun. :) See "A", isn't this fun?


And THIS, my friends, is why I work at EFA!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted that horrible picture of me...you're evil. :) But thanks for the ID pics.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you CAN believe that I posted that photo. :)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home