Sunday, June 26, 2005


At the PRIDE Parade...me sprawled on the front (during the parade, I got to be the dorky person who drove...and smiled and waved). That's Kendyl, Mary, and Shan on top. They TOTALLY worked the crowd. I'm glad it's all over. During the parade the crowd was cheering and we could overhear positive comments about our agency. I told Palka that I was so tired and worn out, that if I heard too many more positive things said, or too much more cheering, I was going to lose my shit and start crying.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger stc said...

Congratulations!

In my experience, a letdown usually follows when such an event is over. Hope it doesn't happen to you!

You worked your ass off and you achieved your goals. Well done!
Q

9:45 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

You look awesome and so does the float. Take some well deserved time off!

11:18 AM  
Blogger DW said...

It was suggested to me that perhaps why Tom Cruise's performance was so believable is because we can really see him personally as a deadbeat dad. I wasn't impressed with his performance, just another bloated ego role, but I was with the sheer awe of the movie.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home