Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Early Bird Gets the Crappy Water

I just rode my bike to work again. My friend and I grossly overestimated how long it would take to get here. We were aiming for 7:30...I am here, at my desk, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, at 7:00 am. Had we met at our original time, I would have been here at 6:45 am.

The ride was fantastic. The weather's beautiful, but I'm very concerned about the crazy drivers swerving, veering, screeching, speeding, and causing other types of vehicular mayhem. I had a couple flashes of how easy it would be to get hit. I DO NOT want to die on my bike on Vandeventer Ave.

I never realized how bad the tap water at work tastes. I guess the first one here gets the crap water that's been sitting in the pipes all night. Gross.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Good for you riding into work! I would be scared riding along Vandeventer too! Does getting to work early mean you get to go home early?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home