Monday, October 10, 2005

Hello Again...

I haven't posted in a while and I got a rather pushy request (you know who you are...I'll deal with you tomorrow night). I've had some sort of sinus-sore throat-achy-can't quite fight it off type of thing and looking at a computer when I have to at work has been about all I could muster. I still feel run down, but it's much better than what I had all weekend...I stayed in almost the entire time.

I got my Mp3 player and I love it! I only have about 1500 songs on it so far, but there's so much music that I never knew I had. I bring it to work and hit shuffle and keep reconnecting with music from way back whenever (I have almost every CD I've ever bought. Like books, my CDs are like children...I can't bear to give them up just because I'm tired of them or they don't interest me anymore). I found speakers for them that kick ass! They're Creative Travelsound speakers and are 6"/3"/2", foldable, and fit in my purse. There's a setting to make the speakers sound farther apart, and I can use either batteries or a cord. So I feel I made the correct decision...I certainly aganoized enough about it! I even found my old camera case in the basement (the story of digging out the basement will be for another time). The speakers and player could not fit better...like it was meant to be.

I'll write later when I wake up a bit and have more interesting things to say. I feel pretty groggy and am kind of focused on an STD training that I'm planning for the agency...woohooo...I can never hear enough about infectious diseases!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

yea! A new post! I meant to call this weekend to see if you were okay. I'll check in later this week. sorry to hear you've been a little under the weather.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's about damn time...
:) See you tonight!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home