Monday, June 29, 2009

Tums Are My Hero

I've grown to love the cool minty smoothness of off-brand Tums. Strangely, my third trimester started on Saturday, and I've had horrible heartburn approximately every 4-6 hours since then. I even woke up at 5 am this morning (mostly from the sound of something the cats had knocked over) and asked The Husband to get me some Tums. I think it's fair to mention that he was already up looking around to see what had been knocked over. I didn't just randomly ask a peacefully sleeping insomniac to get up to do a task for me.

I'm tellin' ya, they work every time I take them. I'm just a little curious on how many I'm allowed to take per day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom With a Cuppa Joe said...

Hair. Your baby will have hair!! Lots of it!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home