Tuesday, July 12, 2005

NOT a Jag-u-ar for Everyone!

I saw the commercial tonight while watching the new, highly addictive show, "Rescue Me". We have very basic cable and thankfully, FX provides all the smutty comedic dramas we could ever hope for given the limited amount of time we have for TV (let's not forget "Nip/Tuck", and while not smutty, "30 Days" is an excellent, yet socially responsible show).

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. As it turns out, the Jags that are apparently available to everyone, are $469/month. so I worked the math (with the limited amount of math abilities that I have), and even on a 6 year loan, that's $33,768.00. I've missed a detail somewhere...perhaps they require $60,000 down.

So, I paid more attention than usual, and yet I still haven't gotten all the information necessary to keep mocking the generous folks at Jaguar.

I'll watch again...and I'll get to the bottom of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home