Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Public Thong

I had a REALLY close call at the gym this morning.  I have these strange feelings quite often when I leave the locker room.  I have a sudden and panicky feeling that I forgot to put pants on.  I’ve always had appropriate attire on when I’ve reached down frantically to check.

This morning, I accidentally brushed the back of my workout pants and felt something strange.  A black thong from my workout bag had found it’s way to the Velcro on my pants pocket and was hanging there casually.  

OH MY GOSH!!

What if I had gone out like that?!?!?  I was so grateful that I happened to reach down…but now my obsession as I walk out may be taken more seriously.  

3 Comments:

Blogger elanflux said...

Ha Ha Ha...thans for the visual!

7:50 PM  
Blogger stc said...

Coincidentally, another blogger linked to a "priceless photos" site today. The tennis player whose panties fell down in the middle of a shot, the guy caught with his hand down the panties of the girl he's dancing with, two people having sex when a bunch of their friends burst in on them, the nipple slip — that sort of thing, caught on film and posted to the internet.

Mostly pretty comical, unless you're the one in the photo.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

The Boyfriend was really disappointed that I didn't actually walk out with it hanging from me. Nice.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home