Monday, March 13, 2006

Blog O the Week

I wasn't sure if I was going to say anything about this or not, but my blog was the "Blog O the Week" in the Riverfront Times a couple issues ago (click title for link).

At first I was kind of embarassed because that's my normal reaction to any sort of attention. Then I felt good because it meant that someone (besides my mom and list of usual suspects) is reading it.

I have to say that I'm pretty sure that one of the writers, Malcolm Gay (trust me, if I knew your address I'd put it on here and encourage eggings after you wrote about my milk phobia in your article), tipped him off. We had discussed my blog and he has the address. Just kidding about the egging...kind of.

It was also kind of fun that it came out on my birthday.

I didn't really mention it to anyone, except a couple devoted RFT readers that I ran into. I thought my out-of-towners might be interested.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

How cool are you? I can't even imagine being featured in the RFT. Must feel pretty good. Way to go!

11:12 AM  
Blogger stc said...

Congrats! It's always nice to receive recognition!

"Journeyman" is, indeed, Q. (I forgot to explain in my last comment!) I'm transitioning to a new identity. It should be ready for public disclosure somewhere around the end of the month.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home