Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Come See Me For a Good Cause!


Ok, it's that time of year again...Dining Out For Life! Throughout the city and counties of St. Louis, MO, local restaurants will donate a percentage of their earnings to Saint Louis Effort For AIDS (EFA) in honor and support of this celebration on "the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving."

Having worked at EFA for 4 years, this fundraiser is very close to my heart. We couldn’t make supporting the agency any easier…Dine Out, Fight AIDS! I would love it if anyone that reads this and is in the St. Louis area went out and ate somewhere...preferably at one of my restaurants so I can say hello. :) (Q and Liz, I expect you both to travel from Canada and Seattle for the event.)

Please join me as I host Dining Out for Life on Tuesday, November 28th, at:

Wasabi (Lunch – donating 35%)
1228 Washington Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
314-421-3500
http://www.saucemagazine.com/wasabi/


SqWires (Dinner – donating 50%!)
1415 South 18th Street
Historic LaFayette Square
St. Louis, MO 63104
314-865-3522
http://www.sqwires.com/

Please call for reservations if you plan on dining at SqWires (if you cannot get it, Soda Fountain Square is across the street...I'll be making appearances there as well http://www.saucemagazine.com/SodaFountainSquare/index.html). All participants dining at sponsored locations will be registered to win a $250 Mastercard gift card.

I hope you can join me at one of these restaurants on Tuesday, November 28th. Other restaurants participating in this event can be found on EFA's webpage: http://www.stlefa.org.

Thank you so much & I look forward to seeing you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to eat at any establishment named Wasabis. Wish I could join you there for lunch!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I wish I could come visit. However, we have a similar event here in Seattle, which David and I make a habit of participating in. I hope you make lots of money!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home